JA K2 Filter and Search
JA K2 Filter and Search extension provides search and filter feature for K2 Component based on extra fields parameters. Such specific search or filter capability has been missing for long in K2. Developed for our JA portfolio template demo, it is now part of JA Extension Club.
The extension has been rewritten for the Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 version and now comprises of component, module and plugin. The new version support multiple themes, you can also create new theme, customize its style easily.
The best part is, it now supports horizontal layout too with option to choose number of columns display, as was requested by many users. A new demo site is also up highlighting both the layouts and search options.
- First and the only module to provide such advanced search feature.
- Horizontal or vertical layout, with option to choose number of columns in horizontal layout.
- Multi (combo) parameters filtering.
- Configurable filter parameters (option to select specific parameter to display in the search).
- Multi display options for each filter parameter. Eg: you can choose to display a pricing range as min-max value or as a preset dropdown or even multiselct or radio select.
- Easy backend for configuration
- Support multiple themes by default, and add more if user expects
- Dynamic counter that is to auto update counter of each filtering value
- AJAX Filter ready
- Auto Filter function
- Auto complete search function
- Configurable Ajax filter feature for modules
- Sort search result by extra fields
- Sort list of values of each extra field
- Advanced keyword search with a lot of operators: intitle, intext, inall, inmedia, etc.
- Dynamic update form fields based on active categories
- Hide empty options
- Sort search result by Relevance
- Additional Themes