the Joomla sitemap generator is an award winning extension and a complete SEO solution for Joomla! It’s the most popular solution to manage SEO and a sitemap for Joomla with almost 20.000 users and 200.000 installations. Create an XML amd HTML sitemap for Joomla in a snap, JSitemap offers an innovative and revolutionary way to manage all types of sitemap contents without the need for additional plugins! Up to 400% more site visibility! Boost your indexing with JSitemap, the advanced SEO indexing tool and sitemap generator for Joomla!
Features RSFirewall 3.0.2
- Backend Password – Add an extra layer of security by typing in a password before logging in the administration!
- Blacklist – Block unwanted (single or multiple using wildcards …, CIDR notation and ranges) IP addresses.
- Whitelist – Bypass protections for selected IPs.
- Stop brute-force login attempts – Capture login attempts (as well as incorrect passwords).
- Malware database – Detects obfuscated, encoded as well as potentially dangerous files (eg. base64encode, eval, gzinflate, pregreplace /e)
- Automatically drop dangerous files when they’re uploaded – such as .php, .js, .exe, .com, .bat, .cmd
Disable the creation of new Administrators
- Protects selected Administrators from any changes – including password change!
- Log all security events and send messages to specified email address(es)
- Powerful exception system – Disable protections based on User Agent, URL or component (regular expressions allowed).
- Database Check – Optimize & repair your database tables.
- Display CAPTCHA in the administration section after a predefined number of failed login attempts.
- Country blocking – Allows you to select which countries have access to your Joomla! website (also blocks anonymous proxies). Based on GeoIP Lite Country database.
- Local file inclusion (LFI)
- Remote file inclusion (RFI)
- SQL injection (SQLi)
- Denial of Service (DoS) – Block unwanted User Agents
- Automatic blacklist
- Actively scans POST and GET variables.
- Keeps an eye on sensitive Joomla! files and alerts you if they are changed.
- Check for the latest Joomla! & RSFirewall! versions.
- Provides suggestions on how to tighten your PHP & Joomla! configuration.
- Scan Joomla! core files for integrity.
- Scan files and folders for common permission errors.
- Scan files for common malware.