JRealtime Analytics is done to be compliant to the EU Cookie Law, indeed it doesn’t install or require any additional or third party cookies but it’s solely based on the native session cookie of Joomla! Moreover you can choose to anonymize the IP address tracking.
You will be able to have analytics stats and track every single click or visited page on your site without the need of complex integration with 3PD services or external tools!
Moreover thanks to the new technology Universal Events Tracking System™, it’s capable to integrate with every installed extensions and track analytics stats accordingly, so that you can track virtually every actions in few easy steps, and all analytics informations are stored on your server!
The innovative Mobile Heatmap ™ system gives you an overview of the exact elements on pages where users clicks more often, tracking the exact number of clicks in a given period. This type of analytics stats is no more limited to track the point coordinates in the page that has been clicked in a particular screen resolution, now real HTML elements receiving clicks are tracked and shown in the heatmap making it working for visits received by smartphone and tablets! Today is so much important having analytics data collected not only from desktop but also from mobile devices.
Main features are:
- Universal Events Tracking System™ to track documents download, specific page views or 3PD extensions links
- Mobile Heatmap™ to monitor hot spots density on your website, now you can see how visitors really react to your designs
- Advanced analytics stats report by period of interest
- Google Analytics integration
- Navigation flow diagram for each user
- Get stats for pages, keywords, clicks, ranking of your website with the new Google Search Console integration™
- Integrated cronjob for scheduled reports by email
- Charts generation and export with custom themes
- Visual geo map, working also in realtime
- Visits by page report
- Visits by user report
- Monitor min time spent per visit
- Monitor min time spent per visit on a specific page
- Referrals tracking for traffic sources and social media
- Searches tracking for your Joomla site
- Realtime advanced analytics stats
- Site speed widget to monitor site performance
- CSV, XLS, PDF report generation and export for analytics stats
- Exported reports compatible with OpenOffice, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, etc
- Goal system, you can set a goal to be reached
- Advanced ban and exclusions system, by IP, pages, usergroups
- Database auto optimizations and cleaning for old analytics stats
- Server load fine tuning
- Privacy for collected data hold in your database
- Responsive ready, you access analytics stats from mobile devices
- Plug’n’play and easy to use, not a lot of complex features but exactly what you need
Analytics stats generated are SEO optimized and can be precious to understand the trend on your site. You can track how much time users have spent on every single page, you can know average times and pages that users leave your site. This kind of stats are precious to optmize your site and increase your revenues.
- Events tracking
Innovative Universal Events Tracking System™ integrates with every Joomla! extension to track specific links and behaviors, it’s a configurable analytics stats system.
- Integrated cronjob for scheduled reports
You can schedule reports by day, by week, by month, etc and JRealtime Analytics will send an email to custom addresses with an attachment file containing the stats report in your preferred format. Moreover no cronjob or server configuration are needed to setup! Everything is already included, just enable the option.
- Site speed test
Finally a site speed test application embedded in your Joomla! site, to have performance detailed informations in just one click.
- Full stack of analytics stats
Monitor in realtime and by period of interest what’s going on your Joomla! site thanks to interactive charts and reports for various types of analytics stats available in the dashboard.
- Ban & exclusions
Advanced system to ban or exclude clients by IP, IP range, specific pages or usergroups. Every banned users will be discarded and not tracked in the analytics data.
- Geo map
An interactive geographic map shows you visitors location and it’s also available for realtime analytics stats.
- Goal system
Set goals that you mean to reach for your site and track when they have completed, do it easily using the configurable events system.
- Google Analytics integration
Having a Google account to monitor stats of your site with Google Analytics you can easily activate it directly inside JRealtime Analytics thanks to the integration feature available. You can display stats of your Google Analytics account directly inside JRealtime Analytics in few easy steps.
- Google Search Console integration
Get detailed stats for your website about keywords, ranking, etc with the Google Search Console integration™. You can display stats of your Google Search Console/Webmasters Tools account directly inside JRealtime Analytics in few easy steps.
- System optimizations
Let component manage automatically your Joomla! system health thanks to junk cleaner for old analytics stats data and server load.
JRealtime Analytics is a recording and reporting analytics system for Joomla! and an activities logger for admins. Monitor everything that happens on your site without the need of any external tool or stats service.
It can work with any Joomla extension and component: K2, DOCman, EDocMan, JomSocial, Community Builder, Virtuemart, Zoo, EasyBlog, SobiPro, Kunena etc.
JRealtime Analytics works creating a hidden and lightweight stream on your frontend site for each visitors, also for guest users. Once collected analytics data in the site frontend they will be processed and showed in the backend using charts and reports