JoomBri Freelance 2.8.0
JoomBri Freelance extension helps to build Freelance or Reverse Auction site in a few minutes.
- Location information can be included for Projects and User profiles.
- Ability to track Project Progress after awarding to Freelancer.
- New and enhanced Project and User Search page.
- Freelancers can sell their skills through Freelancer Services.
- Private-Invite projects to invite selected Freelancers to bid.
- Private Message can be moderated & edited before the recipient reads it.
- Admin can set to hide bid details for all projects from other bidders (sealed project bids).
- Admin can remove bids and transactions from backend.
- Unapproved requests are highlighted on Admin Dashboard.
- Portfolios can be turned off for a particular usergroup.
The extension has lots of features and below are the highlighted Features.
- Post Featured, Private, Urgent, Sealed and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) projects with Fixed/Hourly types.
- Discussion Forum or Public Clarification Board added.
- Portfolio feature newly added to allow users to showcase their previous projects.
- Reporting for Projects and Profiles with automated action.
- Admin can review Projects and Users before going live.
- RSS Feed for latest projects.
- Built-in private messaging system in threaded view with attachment.
- Integration with JomSocial and Community Builder (direct link to profile pages only).
- Easy to submit Projects/Jobs and to place bids.
- Completely customisable user groups (like Freelancer, Buyer, etc.) linkable to Joomla usergroups.
- Members can sign up based on Memberships.
- Complete finance features such as Deposits, Withdrawals, Escrow Payments.
- Generate profit summary/report.
- Customisable Email templates.
- Notification system when there is a new project, bid, new payments, etc.
- Payments through PayPal, Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout and Bank transfer.
- User defined fields for Profile and Project.
- Ability to upload multiple files to projects/jobs.
- And lots more.