- Period events (start and end date and selection of weekdays) and/or single dates, time
- Contact information (email, phone, address, venue…)
- Frontend submission form
- Registration to events with options
- Export in csv of a list or registrations (with admin filters and options)
- Simple newsletter for registered users
- Back-end Advanced ACL Access Permissions.
- Front-end buttons: Print and Add to Calendar (iCal, Google, Yahoo, Windows Live and Outlook calendars)
- Terms and Conditions option for submission and registration forms.
- Custom Fields (types: text, list, radio buttons) for registration and event forms.
- Feature Icons : create icon for a specific characteristic
- You can also insert a Google Map, an image and an attached file.
- The description of the event is using your favorite editor (possibilities to add video, media…).
- Component manages the sharing on facebook, twitter and all the social networks, using AddThis (Optional).
Display of events takes the form of a list, for which you can apply filters (upcoming dates and/or past, category(ies), ordering by dates…) and customize graphic elements (choice of theme, size of the Google map, number events displayed per page, date format in your culture (for languages available in iCagenda), etc …)
The Theme Manager allows you to create your own theme pack for iCagenda and install it easily via the component.
Two Themes are included in iCagenda : default and ic_rounded.