Allows you to publish Joomla! articles into multiple categories via modal window with AJAX functionality. Works for backend & frontend! + Preview Button in Article edit page!
Full integration for article URL routing, breadcrums, blogs, page navigation, etc.
- Button for modal window with category list – just like classical Category list view
- Pagination in category list
- Filtering categories
- ACL included – visible only categories acording to user rights
- AJAX & jQuery powered
- No problems with SEF
- Featured articles, Blog view, Article view – articles have all categories displayed, linking into the correct category view
- Page navigation – in the article detail view routing correctly within the current category – even if article has multiple categories assigned
- Breadcrumbs – showing correct path depending on in which category is the article viewed from (as it can be published in more categories)
- Possibility to enable creating Canonical URLs for articles in multiple categories – for avoiding having duplicate content!
- TWO INTERFACES TO CHOOSE FROM!
- Classic interface with modal window + including NEW autocomplete input search box for faster work
- Chosen – selectbox with rich features – No modal window, all functionality right in selectbox
- Long awaited ORDERING FOR MULTIPLE CATEGORIES!
- All the functionality is also available in Frontend article management!
- As a bonus, you will recieve an Article Preview button functionality in toolbar of Article edit form view!
- Update system for user friendly install/update process
- Joomla! update checker indicating new versions of extension
- Drag and drop sorting category order for article in article detail form
- Safe to install and uninstall.
- MULTICATEGORY BLOG
- possibility to make a menu item of MultiCategory Blog
- articles from multiple category selection.
- Possible to set if articles have to belong to ALL selected categories or at least ONE of them.